Below’s the map of Israeli settlements INSIDE the Palestinian territory (Jan 2000):
The map of Israeli settlements INSIDE the Palestinian territory
The map legend is in French, but basically:
– Triangle + orange = Settlements and expansion project
– Cream (Zone C) = Controlled by Israeli
– Light green (Zone B) = Mixed controlled, but Israeli Army responsible for the security.
– Dark green (Zone A) = What’s left to the Palestinian
– “=” = Road access/connecting the settlements
– “Green circle” = Refugee camp
– “Green Line” = Country border according to Armistice Agreement 1949
Imagine you build houses, roads, infrastructure, etc., on other country’s land. You kick the people out, bulldoze their houses, and build your own houses, so called settlements. Then you build check points throughout the country, put soldiers there, and control their land and their lives. To make it even wrose, you blockade food, medicine, clothes, housing materials, etc. from entering the country. Not to mention, that you bombed the buildings and killed thousands living there at the first place.